Tuesday 2 March 2021

New box set and great news.

 I'm sorry I missed February altogether but as you can imagine my thoughts were with my husband who died on Boxing Day. I'm still grieving but the worst is over. I know that he's no longer trapped in a wheelchair unable to speak to me and unable to live with me. If there is a better place then he will be there, talking to his friends and looking down on me with pride. I miss him dreadfully but we had a wonderful life together and hopefully in time my memories will be happy once not sad.


I've published two books so far this year. The first was the first in a new Regency series – The Earl's Disputed Inheritance, An Unsuitable Alliance came out on Amazon at the beginning of February.
I've now published a box set of my last Regency series, The Reluctant Duke, in a box set. The three books are a bargain at $2.99 & £1.99 as buying them individually would cost three times as much.

This is the link if you wish to download this book set.

 mybook.to/reluctantdukeboxset


My great news is that I've just signed an eight book deal with the fabulous new publisher Boldwood. I was asked if I would like to join and of course I said yes. The books will be three a year and similar to my Spitfire and Girls in Blue series. I'll be sorry to leave Aria but Boldwood is a bigger and more successful concern. My last book for Aria is in the process of being written and will be handed in on a couple of weeks.

I hope that you are all staying indoors and staying safe. Please get your vaccination if it's offered as it's the only way we're going to get back to a reasonably normal way of life in the future. I've not seen anyone apart from my husband's funeral and a doctors appointment in the past two months.

Best wishes

Fenella J Miller


No comments:

Post a Comment