Wednesday 5 December 2018

Christmas Greetings To You All



Well, here we are again, Christmas 2018 is fast approaching. I can smugly tell you that all my shopping is done, my Christmas food order and delivery date is booked, the decorations are up and only the presents have to be wrapped.
My family is spread around the world this year – it will only be the second time ever that we don't see my daughter. She now lives in California and my granddaughter is married to a New Yorker and happily settled there.

My niece and great nieces are spending Christmas in New Zealand so I won't see them either.
However, my brother and sister-in-law plus my niece and great niece and nephew are coming round on the Sunday before Christmas (after my husband has gone to bed – would be too much for him) and, of course, my son, daughter-in-law and five year old grandson will be here on the day itself.
So far Billy Blue hasn't wrecked anything – I thought he would be knocking over the tree et cetera but he's been very well behaved.
It has been a busy year writing wise and a very good one for sales. I managed to complete and published eight books – a record for me – but I must admit that not all of them were full-length. Even so, six hundred thousand words isn't bad.

I know what I'm going to start next but that can wait until New Year.
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year. I would also like to thank you for your continued support – it means a lot to me.
Best wishes
Fenella J Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment