Sunday 1 February 2015

REGENCY QUINTET - VALENTINE EDITION BOX SET


£1.50 on Amazon only.
This is a very exciting month for me. I have joined together with four other great Regency writers and we have published a box set. So far this venture is proving a best seller and if it continues to sell well we will publish a Christmas edition as well.

Fenella J Miller – A Gallant Defender

Having already published six box sets of my own I was aware that readers enjoyed being able to buy several books together at a bargain price. Therefore it made sense for a group of us to unite and publish a box set of Regency stories – hence the arrival of Regency Quintet. My story, A Gallant Defender, is an action packed romantic adventure. I hope that readers who enjoy my books but haven't tried the other authors will discover new writers to try.

Amanda Grange – The Silverton Scandal

I'm so pleased to be in the Regency Quintet Box Set. I love box sets because they give readers a chance to discover new authors without having to pay the earth. All the authors in the set have different styles so there is a lot of variety on offer. My book, The Silverton Scandal, has an adventure as well as a
romance. The heroine, Eleanor, is tracking down a blackmailer who is threatening her sister when she meets the handsome Lord Silverton. I like putting my heroes and heroines into dramatic situations and I love the moment when they finally acknowledge their feelings for each other. It's magical.

Wendy Soliman – At the Duke’s Discretion

I was delighted to be asked to submit a book for inclusion with those by writers whom I admire so much. Not only that but it gives me an opportunity to offer readers who might not be familiar with my books a glimpse at my Ducal Encounters series. At the Duke's Discretion is the first in a six books series charting the fortunes of the Sheridan dynasty, headed by the highly eligible Zach Sheridan, Duke of Winchester. In this first book his brother and named heir, Lord Amos, becomes fascinated by a newly-arrived lady in the village. She appears to be running away from something and is definitely in need of his protection.

Dance for a Diamond – Melinda Hammond
When I was invited to join with four other top Regency authors in a box set of our books I jumped at the chance! Writing is a very solitary business, so occasionally it is a comfort to get together with other authors who share one's passion for history and the Regency in particular. Dance for a Diamond was one of those stories that just raced onto the page. I had been researching dancing in the Regency and especially the origins of the waltz. It looked very different to the way we see it today, but it was still considered scandalous, just imagine, not only would the man and woman be holding hands, their bodies might actually touch!
My story features Antonia, who has given up all hopes of marriage but has a passion for dancing. An unexpected windfall allows her to open a dancing school in Bath, but her seemingly innocuous occupation brings her into conflict with the autocratic Sir Laurence Oakford, who knows a shocking secret from Antonia's past. I loved writing Dance for a Diamond, and I am delighted to have the chance of introducing it to new readers.
Elizabeth Bailey – Fated Folly

I was flattered to be asked to join with these four authors in a box set. I enjoy their novels, have known them all for ages as we are all British and members of the Romantic Novelists' Association. We are writing in a niche market with traditional regencies and this is a wonderful way to find new readers. I chose Fated Folly because it is a favourite of mine, with the unusual theme of older man, younger woman. The minx and the ogre is, I confess, a bit of a take on Beauty and the Beast, a fairy tale.

http://amzn.to/1uzHs6R     (Amazon.com)


http://amzn.to/15NeNER  (Amazon.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment