Tuesday 21 August 2018

The Duke's Bride, the final book in The Duke's Alliance series.

Book One
 I've loved every minute I've spent with the Sheldon family. I started writing this series three years ago and have published two books every year. The final one, The Duke's Bride, is now on pre order.
I've also finished The Nightingale Chronicles, a four book Victorian series.
The other series, a WW2 one, originally called Ellen's War,  is now sold to Aria -Head of Zeus. I'll be writing the final book in this one later this year. 
Book Two
This means next year I have to start three new series. Not got any ideas so far but have bought some great Edwardian books and am hoping to find something in there to inspire me for the Victorian and Regency series. Have to do a lot of reading to find a subject that will hold my interest as much as the ATA did.
I do know I'll be writing the Victorian one set in East End and Essex and that it will be during the years 1845-1855.
Aren't my covers lovely? I owe a lot of my success to J D Smith. 
mybook.to/DukeSeries-Six

CLICK HERE FOR PRE ORDER OF THE DUKE'S BRIDE.

Fenella J Miller
Book Four

Book Three
Book Five

Book Six





No comments:

Post a Comment