Monday 28 January 2013

Lady Eleanor's Secret

Out in LP February 1st 2013
I'm delighted to tell you that my final large print, full length Regency novel, will be released on February 1st 2013.
This will be the last one because I no longer write for Robert Hale or Musa/Aurora so there will be no more titles to go into large print.
I shall still have novellas for Linford as I'm still writing for People's Friend and My Weekly Pocket Novels.
In fact I've just sold my twelfth novella to MWPN this week, Tregorran House, but no doubt the title will change before publication.
I'm about to have my website updated by the wonderful Jane Dixon-Smith -so look out for changes in the next few weeks.
A Marriage of Convenience is now live and already selling well.
best wishes
Fenella

No comments:

Post a Comment